As autumn arrives, Nerd Nite returns with a stimulating show that goes from high-brow to low-brow to quantum (-brow?). In October we’ll explore:
* Footnotes: pesky interruptions or invaluable literary tools? Yes, there is actually a weird and wacky history of footnotes!
* Pi-hole bonding: it’s not a fetish, it’s chemistry!
* Penguins: champion poopers, but how far can their poo fly?
–> Watch for free or buy a ticket <–
Speakers and approximate schedule (times JST):
1. (20:15) Alex Watson — The Footnote: A Defense
2. (21:00) Hiroyuki Tajima — Projectiles, Pressure and the Stinky Math of Penguin Poo
3. (21:45) Rumpa Pal — Sigma Meets Pi: How Molecules Interact in Quantum Crystallography
When: October 16 (Friday), start 20:00 (JST) [12pm London, 7am New York]
* Get a ticket here, free option is also available: https://eventsframe.com/e/qEzTnhjc4/nerd-nite-tokyo-daggers-droppings/
You can donate or buy a beaker at https://ytg.jp/support/